Developing East Arnhem Limited area
In 2015, the Household services sector accounted for 39.6% of employment in Developing East Arnhem Limited area. The importance of this sector has increased over the last 10 years (25.6% in 2005)
Understanding the economic role of Developing East Arnhem Limited area provides a framework for understanding what policy responses and investment may be appropriate to support the growth of businesses and maintenance of a vibrant economy in the future.
The charts and table below give a broad overview of the role and function of your economy. It helps answer questions such as:
- How much of the Developing East Arnhem Limited area's economy is driven by meeting the local population needs?
- What proportion of jobs in the area are in goods production or selling of products?
- In which broad sectors are the key strengths of the local economy?
- What contribution do business services make in your area and is it growing?
- Is there a presence of local, state and federal government workers in in the area?
Once you have developed a broad picture of your economy, you can then drill down further with all the detail here.
Compiled and presented in economy.id by .id the population experts
|Developing East Arnhem Limited area||2015||2010||2005|
|Agriculture, forestry and fishing||54||0.8||249||3.7||389||6.7||23000||-334.3676|
|Public administration and safety||917||13.6||1,096||16.4||1,339||23.1||23500||-422.6526|
Source: National Institute of Economic and Industry Research (NIEIR) (opens a new window) ©2016. Compiled and presented in economy.id by .id (opens a new window), the population experts.
Data is based on 2015-16 constant prices for all years. NIEIR data are inflation adjusted each year to allow direct comparison, and new data releases normally adjust previous years’ figures to a new base year.