Are you interested in how the current global economic ‘shock’ is affecting your local economy?
Did you know that .id consulting has new COVID-19 data available?
.id has forecast estimates showing the impacts of COVID up to June 2020 in the following areas:
- Industry Change
- The impact of Job Seeker stimulus
- Comparison to State and National averages.
It also includes regular updates as new data comes to light.
Our clients all over Australia are using it for the following;
- Identifying which parts of their economy have experienced the most decline and growth
- Supporting their applications for grants, funding and new infrastructure
- Reviewing & updating local strategy & policy
- Preparation of recovery of your area with economic data and evidence.
To access the most up-to-date and localised COVID-19 data available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org